Document Scanning Operations Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Document Scanning Operations Manager located in in Los Angeles, CA.
Manage and oversee day to day operations for Document Scanning Centers. Responsibilities for this position will include managing the workflow processes, ensuring Document Scanning standards are practiced and followed, assessment of facility performance and capacity.
Responsibilities for this position will also include setting of batch classes (including documentation), analyzing and modifying workflow performance, supporting local sales staff and training of new staff in all phases of the Document Scanning process.
Essential/Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of technical projects from initiation through delivery.
- Manages project initiation activities including identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts and access to existing information as needed.
- Develops alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
- Develops, defines and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Interacts with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams.
- Identifies needed resources for projects, defines and assigns major project roles.
- Coordinates activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
- Assigns and monitors work of project team providing technical and analytical support and direction. Interfaces with external clients or field-based employees on technical matters as needed.
- Manages project risks, issues/problems and activity progress to ensure project goals, e.g., deadline, scope and quality are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- May manage the integration of vendor/subcontractor tasks and track and review vendor/subcontractor deliverables, if appropriate for the project.
- Includes working with workflow management system for project tracking and scheduling.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical teams, in internal organizations as well as in client and vendor/subcontractor organizations to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
- Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to client organizations.
- Conducts project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover documentation and ongoing activities to accountable teams and complete a post-implementation review to identify areas of improvement.
- May directly oversee employees assigned to manage specific project that have a distinct beginning and end. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Identifies project management coordination process gaps or areas for improvement, recommends and implements solutions.
- May work at client sites from time to time requiring some travel.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of various types of IT project methodologies and life cycles, e.g., conversions, incremental, rapid delivery, classic or traditional waterfall phases of analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and the correct project application
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry , e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma
- Knowledge of company’s products and services
- Demonstrated skill in managing project budgets and timelines
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with executive level clients
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
- GRM offers excellent compensation and benefits. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, and vision care for employee & dependents, as well as employee life, matching 401(k), paid vacation and holidays.
- Opportunity for internal advancement. Here at GRM, we like to see our employees grow which is why we prefer to promote from within.
GRM provides information management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The company's solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information-regardless of its format, location or lifecycle stage-so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. Founded in 1980, GRM manages billions of information assets, including business records, electronic files, medical data, emails and more for organizations around the world. www.grmdocument.com for more information.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
GRM does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.