A national leader in the Document Management Industry is seeking an Operations Supervisor for its San Francisco Market.
The following are requirements and responsibilities for the position.
- Minimum two to three years of operation management experience
- Knowledge of O’Neil document management software a plus
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite
- Ability to review and analyze financial reports
- Manage and oversee daily operation; Transportation Dept, Record Center and Administration
- Manage monthly billing process, accounts payables and collections
- Manage a staff of 5 team members
- Maintain a high customer satisfaction level for all accounts
- Interview, hire, develop and cross train staff in various positions
- Manage and process weekly payroll
- Oversee and manage building operations and maintenance programs
- Responsible for vendor management
- Oversee fleet management; DOT requirement and vehicle maintenance
- Ensure all requests are processed accurately and on time.
- Responsible inventory management
- Review, evaluate and improve operating processes for each department
- Ensure all company guidelines and procedures are followed.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental and 401k plan
GRM Document Management is a leading provider of lifecycle records and information management solutions. The company brings proprietary innovation, blended integration and new levels of cost efficiency to document storage, data protection, digital/electronic document management and certified destruction. With over 25 years of experience, GRM has earned the trust and continued business of more than 5,000 customers—large and small, domestic and multinational—representing a wide range of industries. Clients are served from state-of-the-art, climate-controlled facilities in major U.S. markets and internationally throughout China.
If qualified and interested, please forward your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
GRM does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.