The General Manager is responsible for managing GRM’s Indianapolis branch in a profitable manner. The ideal candidate should have managerial experience in generating new sales, retaining and nurturing existing clientele, and guaranteeing the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Generates profitable, new business through prospecting and selling within the local market.
- Drives and maximize service revenue through the cross-selling of GRM services to new and existing customers.
- Conducts tours with a goal of converting prospects into customers.
- Engages in prospecting to generate leads through local companies, partnerships, and brokers.
- Effectively manages leads and continuously update CRM throughout the entire sales process, from initial contact to the closure of a deal.
- Keeps abreast of the local market by attending networking events and building strong channel relationships with commercial brokers.
- Accounts for branch profitability, performance, and the location’s success through P&L management.
- Drives revenue for GRM by effectively and consistently maximizing all service revenue.
- Effectively manages the contract renewal process, and working to retain every customer at a profitable margin.
- Maximizes occupancy and profitability of the location by proactively managing customer’s expansion requirements.
- Participates in the quarterly business review process, account for profit and loss, and drive agreed-upon actions to enhance branch performance.
- Focuses on meeting customer satisfaction and retention metrics, maintain and develop existing customer relationships.
- Provides direction to branch team to ensure there is a clear focus on delivering a100% customer satisfaction rating.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, managing, and developing a branch team.
- Sets clear performance expectations for each team member and hold them accountable for results.
- Conducts regular meetings on a daily and monthly basis to assess branch performance, individual team member performance, and to examine daily and future business objectives.
- Exhibits proven ability to manage and motivate teams to consistently perform at a high level.
- Remains customer service focused at all times with the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations.
- Exhibits strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Possesses exceptional communication skills with a high success rate in building and maintaining business relationships.
- Experience in previous P&L and customer account management is highly desirable.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
GRM offers a competitive base salary, commission plan, medical / dental / vision, 401K and expense reimbursement.
Please submit your letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
GRM does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.